lunes, 27 de febrero de 2012

I'm waiting

I'm waiting for you to call my name
Just so I can freely jump into the train.
I can feel my heart beat hard after your trails,
I can see my eyes glistening at the sight of a green light.
I crave for you to call me,
A message or a whisper.
Let's say it right,
and admit that the feeling lingers in this broken heart.


Forget about all the nonsense that I've made myself believe.
Nevermind the fact that you're no good to me.
Ignore the good advice from all my friends,
and listen to the sound of your breathing as you welcome me back into your arms.


Feel these shivers,
they're the same.
Touch these lips,
they've missed you dearly.
Hold me close,
don't ever let me go again.


It is ludicrous how I feel like running back to you.
It's nonsensical to still feel like a memory could ever come back to us.
And yet here you have me!
Just like so many months ago.
Waiting for a sign of life.
Hoping that I'll see you smile.
And hating myself for doing so.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario