sábado, 27 de julio de 2013

I don't want

I don't want a big party with all my friends and family.
I have very few friends and I have to endure most of my family, there are very few that I actually enjoy.
I don't want to go to Europe for my wedding trip, I'd very much rather spend it with my husband at some beach, or even just at some hotel within the city, merely enjoying his presence and his company.
I don't want to spend all my savings in one year.
I don't want to go through the ordeal and dangers of travelling during the night just to wake up at the beach.
I would very much rather spend all that money on building up a house, making it a home, and just getting married with a few friends and maybe even family in Las Vegas. Spending marvelous days at the hotels, watching the shows, looking at marvelous things, having spent a third of the price and half of my energy.
I'm not saying I wouldn't love to eventually make that trip to Europe, but I insist that I'd rather do it once we weren't quite as spent, economically wise.
I don't know. I guess it's just too much and I don't want to deal with it.
I don't see myself delivering the invitations door to door. Not to my family, much less to strangers. I guess I just don't want to deal with all the hassle involved... It's a good thing I'm not dealing with it now. I don't how I will ever be able to cope with it at all.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario