lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2012

Raining on my parade


Yes, I should be doing my homework, but I don't care.

I can't believe what I'm hearing.
It'd be easy for me to make excuses about my disregard for you the last time I had a boyfriend, but I didn't. I apologized.
Still, it makes me mad to think that every one expects me to apologize about having done so. Why didn't you seek me out? Whenever did I not invite you over to some place or other? If you had been so interested in our friendship I believe that you would have pointed it out, or have tried to do something about it.
And now that I'm happy again, all of a sudden I see this frown upon your brow. What the fuck is that about?
I care about you, otherwise I would have just sent you to hell and that's it.
But, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?
Why do you have to be such a girl?
Do you like me? If you did, why didn't you say so? Do you want to be with me? Then do it! How come you never have time for a lousy chat, a cup of coffee, a freaking beer?
It is I who has to be constantly seeking people out. Am I the only one who cares? Am I the only one with spare time? I don’t think so, I believe I am just as busy as you are, but evidently I am the only one who cares enough to make room for you in my life.
Thanks a lot for the blubbered good wishes, and the threat concerning my well-being or you’d beat the shit out of him. I don’t need a body guard. I need a friend. That’s all that you’ve proven to be, and not a very good one lately. 
URGH!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario